The retreat was on Whidbey Island, about 1 hr north of us. Here we are on the ferry ride back.
Ellie wore a nice fuzzy coat...
Ellie is for sure teething- we can see the little white dot and now definitely feel the little white dot. It's really sharp! Here is our attempt at sharing our discovery with you all.
And speaking of teething, here is Ellie exploring a new toy, which she has decided is for chewing. I think this is one of my favorite electronic toys I've seen. I'm generally not in favor of them, but this one is actually quality stuff.
At 4-5 months, our pediatrician has recommended getting Ellie used to the taste of cereal and just the eating process by feeding her just once a day about a teaspoon of rice cereal. I never realized that babies had to learn to eat from a spoon, but it makes sense... She enjoyed it (which is what this is partly about), so we're going to keep it up. It was really fun feeding her!
And finally, here is a sweet good night video. She just wanted to be held one night and rocked by her daddy...
1 comment:
She is such a cutie - love the cheeks!
Let me know if you and Ellie are around on election day and want to join us for a neighborhood canvas...
Post a Comment