
More photos! Click below.
http://picasaweb.google.com/amyelowe
Ellie had her first pediatrician visit and she's doing great- she's almost back to her birth weight of 9lbs 2oz.
She's been a pretty easy-going baby so far- she is really easy to soothe and her active alert awake time is really fun. She loves looking around at things and loves to be held and fall asleep on laps/chests. She is also building up her neck muscles during tummy time (video forthcoming). It's super cute too how she sleeps- she really likes to have her hands and legs free to move around or just flop straight out to the sides.
We've been on a few outings with her so far, and they've all gone really well. She had her first "blow out" after a doctor's appointment which David blames my eating green chile enchiladas on ;) We visited David's school today for the last day of school and all the kids were so excited to see him and the baby.
Ellie is doing great feeding. We found out today that she drinks about 3 ounces each time she feeds. David and I had a great conversation around this today:
D: "3 ounces... that's like 30 ounces a day! It's like you're a cow!"
D: *pause*
A: *glare*
D: "A hot cow?"
1 comment:
as a breastfeeding mom, I think the cow discussion is hilarious! I've had that feeling "a time or two" when I'm at work pumping. I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you all. Your stories and pictures bring me back to December when Donovan was born; wow, it goes so fast...and they're so precious. It's beautiful to watch them figure out their new world.
Post a Comment